Undergraduate and Graduate Services


Educational Counseling - The PCEC can help you research educational opportunities based on your educational and career goals. Once you have selected a school, we will also help you work with the school to navigate the application, transfer, and/or financial aid process.

Financial Aid Assistance - The PCEC can work with you through the financial aid application process.

Local Program Delivery - The PCEC offers programs based on the needs of business, industry, and residents. If we have enough local demand for an undergraduate or graduate degree program, we will work with our educational partners to deliver coursework locally.

Undergraduate / Graduate Coursework

Online Courses - Additional coursework is available through ed2go, and other online providers. Click the link for more information about ed2go programming.

The PCEC has partnered with the Education Consortium of the Upper Allegheny (ECUA) and Gannon University to offer two Associate Degree Programs: Associate of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies or Associate of Science in Business Administration.  For more information contact Janine Morley at (814) 274-4877 or Jocelyn Hamilton Bash at (814) 603-1229.